Monday, August 14, 2006

White armor.



The very first time a remmeber seeing a Stormtrooper, was at the movies: Star Wars Episode V Empire Strikes Back. The first movie I ever saw in a theater. Ever since, Ive been an Empire Fan! Darth Vader rules, and so does the Emperor, and of course... all the Imperial Stormtroopers.

Since age, maybe 3, I wanted a white armor. Its been one of my most persisting dreams. At some moments of my life it was even an obsesion... 26 years or so. And now, my dreams is slowly becoming real.

This blog will be dedicated, to showing the process of constricting, customizing, and enjoying my Stormtrooper White Armor... Pictures, tips, events, quotes and all the stuff that motivates and excites me about my armor.

Hope to have some fellow SW/Stormtrooper/Costuming entusiasts visiting and maybe leaving some comments.

May the Dark Side of the Force be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home