Friday, September 11, 2009

New Hovi Mix microphone tips.

In order to have the very best TD armor I can get, I ordered and just received a couple of Hovi's from Keith from the UK. These are pretty much the best hovi's available out there.

This will 70s microphone part will be used for the aeretors on my Bucket.

I really like then because the attention to detail, including the model engraving, is just perfect. The metal grid looks awesome and the whole piece is perfect. I only need to paint them flat black and wear off a bit of the paint on the grid to let the original metalic color appear just a little.

These, will be kept in their box for a few more weeks or maybe a couple of months, until I finish my new (soon to arrive) TE2 complete helmet and body armor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home