Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rebelcon 2006

Last weekend took place the Rebelcon 2006 Star Wars convention, with special guests Zachariah Jensen (Kit Fisto), Daniel Logan (Boba Fett) and Ray Park (Darth Maul).

The event was a big success if we take in consideration the amount of visitors, the participation of the actors, and the very outsatnding presence of the Legion 501st Garrison Mexico.

This was my firt mission with the Legion and it was just amazing. We paraded, posed for pictures with the people, played and troop around... and of coourse, had lots of fun sharing our SW fandom. It was just amazing.

Some of my favorite moments I shared with my girfriend, who was with the whole time. Helping me, taking pictures and just enjoying the event toguether with me. She is so great! And also, we both enjoyed a lot of cool moments with the rest of the garrison and of course, with fellow SW fans who couldnt believe their eyes were seeing some clones, stormtroopers, sand people and even Darth vader just in front of them.

Here are some pictures of these moments.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home